Some of my story
- I'm a singer-songwriter, and I've been writing songs for years
- I saw myself singing with a microphone from the age of six.
- Since 1987 I've visited several music bars and cafés in Århus City, where I've worked with a lot of great pianists.
- In 1988 I found myself so occupied with music that I finally made the decision to try this thing out full time.
- Over the years I've formed bands that stretch through the following genres: old standards, jazz and soul, and rhythm and blues.
- One year I acted and sang in Århus Studenterrevy.
- I also had the funny and lovely experience singing and acting in the musicals: "Den lille prins" and "I guder".
Through the years I've stored a lot of good songs in my drawer, songs in varied genres.
Now I want to expose one of my own songs to the world, my pop song, "True Love". I hope you may find it enjoyable.